What is a bucket filler?
- Someone who says and does nice things
- Someone who is kind
- Someone who uses manner
- Someone who listens
How can we be bucket fillers at school?
- Be kind to other people
- Sharing our stuff
- Saying please and thank you
- including and inviting everyone to join our games
- Holding open
- Letting others go first
- Listening when people are talking
- Helping the little kids to walk into class
- Saying kind things like - good job Gordon!
- Helping little kids in the playground by playing with them
- Help people with their learning
How can be bucket fillers at home?
- Doing what mum or dad ask - the first time
- Help mum or dad or someone do jobs like feeding the dog, doing the dishes.
- Hold the door open for mum or dad and let them go first
- Use manners like please and thank you
- Remember our table manners
- Move out of the way on the footpath so people can get past
- Help people who are hurt
- Play nicely with our brothers and sisters